Thursday, September 8, 2011

Second Chances

Today I am giving myself another chance. 
I have been back from vacation for three days and I just cannot focus!  I feel like I don't have any time in the world for anything.  It's a wee bit frustrating : /
But today...
Today I am going to organize myself, my thoughts, me...
I'm going to get out of my blogging slump and get out there and do my thing!
I'm going to continue eating healthy (I've been awesome since last Wednesday...aren't you proud?!)
I'm going to get stuff done at work so I don't get overwhelmed.
I'm going to do all of this with a good attitude.
How am I going to do all of this?
No freaking idea : ) but I know I am capable and, hey, it's a new day right?!

~ Nay ~

linking up with Tricia @ 

mama marchand’s musings

2 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Great quote! Great attitude! :)

mama marchand said...

A big WOO HOO for the healthy eating - you go, girl! I think it always takes at least twice as long as the vacation to recover from it. ;)

Thanks for linking up!