Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WILW: Cooking ♥

These last couple of weeks have been a little boring in the food department...with this new healthy eating lifestyle, I find that I am eating veggies up the wazoo!
...so to make up for the dullness in eating life,
my What I Love Wednesday post is about what I actually love about cooking. 
{Side Note} By the way, I don't cook...I collect what I would love to cook...big difference : ) but when I *do*, I enjoy it thoroughly.


from "the pioneer woman"

I've heard that this cookbook is one I *must* add to my collection.  Have any of you cooked one of the recipes?








I love the rustic look of these photographs...it would be nice to have a beautifully grand cottage kitchen and have these photos in sepia, framed on the wall.

from "crush cul de sac"

from "a well traveled woman"











And to have somewhere to put my cookbooks would be awesome...I really like this idea!

and what I want to eat, if it was okay to do so

from "better homes & gardens"












...because *darn it* I do
from "betty smith's pinterest"


Linking up with my fave girl, Krystina  @
lollipops

always w/
~ Nay ~

PS:  Don't forget to enter my first sponsored giveaway here!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love cooking...I don't feel I get enough time to do it, though! Sometimes I wish I'd become a chef, actually taken courses to become better at it. But my mom is one of the best cooks I know, so I think I can learn most of what I need to know! :)

Nicole said...

Yes you need that cookbook! So far I've made like 16 things out of it give or take a few. My goal on my 101 list is to cook all the recipes in the book.

Tiffany said...

Love The Pioneer Woman! Everything has been delish! Also love the "I heart food" print. 'cause I really really do!

Anna said...

Love that book and that lady! Love the pictures and your right, sepia would be perfect! And oh my does that sandwich look yummy!