Monday, October 24, 2011

{#5} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {Royal Daughter Designs}

Good Monday Morning, My Beautiful Followers!

Welcome to
“Check Her Bloggy Out!!”

...and the newest edition to the Blogger-ette Family!

Amanda

from
Thank you so much for being on, Amanda!
I  her blog and all the helpful hints she gives to all of us bloggers!
Please check her out!

and...
Here she is!!!

~ A little bit about her...
Hey y'all! I'm a city girl turned country girl from Texas. The Mr. is a professor and I'm a graduate student and freelance graphic designer. In September The Mr. and I became first time "parents" to three (count 'em: one, two, three!) boys ages 10, 11, and 15. You can read about that story here. With three fur babies, three big boys, and an 8 acre farm, we're definitely living an adventure!

~ A little bit about her blogging...
I have a graphic/blog design business where I (sometimes) blog about crafty things. At Royal Daughter Designs you will find giveaways, freebie printables, and frequent guest posts. Beginning in November I will be hosting Christmas Ornament Countdown: 30 days of handmade ornaments and holiday decorations. I'd love for you to be a part of it!
~ And little more...
I also have a personal blog where I blog about the everyday adventures (and misadventures) of life.

~ Her A-Ha! moment...
I've suffered from chronic health problems (fibromyalgia + a back injury that left significant scarring in my lower back). About a year ago I decided to take responsibility for my own health and seek alternatives to prescription medication. The "Ah-Ha" moment came when I realized that I, not my doctor, am responsible for my health. I finally stepped up to the plate, and now, one year later I am completely off of all prescription and OTC medication!

~What makes her happy?
My faith.
My husband.
My 14 year old black lab.
A good book.
Cool evenings on my porch swing.

Don'tcha just love her?!
Visit her at...

xoxo
~ Nay ~

4 comments:

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love your new design!

Thanks for introducing me to Amber. I shall contact her regarding her taking charge of her health and not taking prescription meds anymore. My husband is in chronic pain due to a car accident and having to replace his L5 with 2 titanium coils. Hopefully there is something she can share that will help.

Have a great day Nay!

Sporadically Yours said...

I love the new design too! Soft on the old eys. Good blog - I like Daes of Our Lives - different!

Sporadically Yours said...

I meant "eyes" ;-)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

i love the things that make you happy :)