Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Apron {Comfort} Strings

~~~>What I Love Wednesday!<~~~
{aprons}

 The thought of aprons makes me giddy!  I think it's the thought of putting one on and baking up a storm that does it for me.  Aprons giving me comforting thoughts- a kitchen full of warmth, warm chocolate-chip cookies right out of the oven, wiping flour off of kids' noses, sticking your fingers in the empty batter bowl to get every last swipe of chocolate cake mix out of it... 
Source: google.com via Renee on Pinterest

and
just seeing them all organized on hooks makes everything so organized and pretty!
It's organized - and with my OCD-ish tendencies, that makes them even better : )

 I really like that I have the opportunity to open up this mind of mine every Wednesday to think of things I love...
It's a little reminder to me every week that there are some wonderful things to cherish...even if it is just aprons today.
What are you loving today?

xoxo
~ Nay ~
Linking up with the love-able Krystina at
lollipops

{ps}  check out this fall sign giveaway that
ends Oct. 26th Gotta support the blogger-ette {and easy-peasy ways to enter!}
PidgApeg Blog

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awww...for the love of aprons! Apron lover oever here!

Pidg said...

Would totally have to agree. Aprons are magical. I remember when I was lil my great-grandma made me a matching apron with my Mama and Daddy. In Wyoming, on the ranch...we'll have hooks with aprons. I'll make the cake you can lick the bowl...kids ...can take out the trash! How's that? Haha!

hannah singer said...

cute aprons!!
love aprons, too. so much fun!

LD Masterson said...

So I probably shouldn't admit here that I don't own an apron. I don't think I ever have. And I don't know why.