Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are you a Book Blogger? See Here!

Dear Book Blogger,

Do you want a free book in exchange for a review?  Don't worry, it's not *my* book. 
I have been getting a heck of a lot of books lately by authors and I can't keep up.

Anyone want to lighten up the load for me?

I have 6 or 7 books that I've received in the last few months and I really haven't had the time to read them, much less  review them.  They all look pretty good.

If you're interested, please contact me (soriano-dot-renee@gmail-dot-com) or leave a comment!

Thank you in advance,
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Nay!
I'm not an ''official'' book blogger, but I do enjoy reading and would like to get into doings ome 'reviews.'
If you need help, let me know!

Smart Ass Sara said...

Oh, what do you have and what is the time line for them? Let me know and I'll see what I can work out. :)