Thursday, October 27, 2011

it's october followers FEST time { ! }

Photobucket

To everyone (old & new) coming by to visit me this weekend:

Welcome to my little part of the world : )

Thank you so much for stopping by and/or following!

If you are a new neighbor (follower), please:

Comment on any post by letting me know you are a new follower!
I want to know this because I want to follow *you* back!

Did you know you don't need a google account to "follow"?
So follow away or subscribe to Google Reader or subscribe by email...
OR
just vist me once in a while.

xoxo,
~ Nay ~

PS:
I try to post something at least once a day - and take a break on the weekends...
'cause that's family time!

On

you'll find:

Book Reviews
&
Features like:
"Talented Women"
"Check Her Bloggy Out!!"
"Dishin' It with Chef Marco"
&
Writing
&
Thoughts
&
Participation on Blog Hops and Memes

& "...Everything in Between"!

11 comments:

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on our blog! So glad I found you!! Looking forward to following your adventures!! Have a great day!

Kristine
J&M’s Eye Candy Blog
J&M’s Eye Candy Shoppe
J&M’s Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M’s Eye Candy on Twitter

Courtney said...

I am your newest follower from the Fest - looking forward to hearing more from you :)
Courtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com

jessica dukes said...

new follower from the fest. love your blog. :-)

Digger said...

I love your blog. It's so cute! I'm here from the Casey's blog for the Follower Fest. I'm your newest follower! I'm an aspiring writer too, so far though... I'm just a blogger. :)

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Style Outside The Box said...

Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/

:)

MacKensie said...

Hi! MacKensie here. I'm a brand new follower and I found you through the follow fest! Your blog is adorable. Feel free to stop by mine at www.mackensieg.blogspot.com!

xoxo

MacKensie

Natalie Ensor said...

New follower from FF. So excited to have found your fab blog. YAY! Hope you can come visit me here http://www.nataliensor.blogspot.com/

Kendra said...

I am SOOoo with you... post during the week and then weekends are family time! :)

love the typewritter in your header!!

newest follower from followers fest!
www.keylimedigitaldesigns.com

Frugal Big Girl said...

New follower from the Followers Fest!
Can't wait to read more, and I can always use some good book recs!

http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Just found you through Follow Fest, I'll definitely be taking a look around! Come check out my blog if you're interested!

My Growing Obsessions

Lindsey Leitner said...

New follower from the Followers Fest!

Can't wait to explore more of your blog and to read what you have to share!

http://www.lindseysandwildflowers.com