Monday, October 3, 2011

short and sweet...

Good Morning:)
I just wanted to say hello to all of you wonderful people today...I won't be able to post much this morning because my right arm is hurting way too much {I woke up with shoulder and arm pain on Friday morning - slowly, very slowly, not hurting as much - but I'm achey}, so it hurts a little too much to type...and I have to minimize the typing to work-related stuff for now...: (

But I love to see you all - all the posts I read this morning, the comments I got over the weekend...By the way, my weekend was AWESOME!  Started walking with the hubby and kids on Saturday and Sunday night - feels so good.  Did a little shopping with a gift card my hubby received ( ! ) and it was just so much fun {especially since one of the pants I bought is ONE SIZE smaller!}...had amazing family time...and just all around good - this arm isn't going to stop me!

And then when I came into work this morning, I had a wonderful email from Andi (Hi Pidg!), another submission for the "Check Her Bloggy Out!" guest post (Yay Lena!), some new Twitter followers...just wonderfulness.  It's going to be a good day - and I'm loving it! 

So here's a little something for you from me on this good Monday...xoxo!
(This scene always gives me a happy cry - love it...)
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

SerenSojo71 (Antoinette Dickson) said...

Good morning, Nay! I hope that your arm feels better soon. I enjoyed your post, as always, and that song is one of my favorites from the movie as well.

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Oh Nay, sorry you're arm is hurting.... hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!
Glad you had such a nice weekend! :)

Pidg said...

Suck it up and be a man Nay! Haha! I'm sending you mental ibuprofen thoughts...oh and a mental heating pad...and more Bengay so you smell funny, but feel better! You should have told everyone it happened while rescuing a small child from peril! {That's what you told me right?} Loves!