Wednesday, October 5, 2011

why i {heart} you...

What I Love Wednesday…
PidgApeg

PidgApeg

PidgApeg


My Pidg...  Pidgy...  Andi-girl...  Loving Stalker...  Bloggy BFF...
Why You AsK?
She makes me laugh...  she checked up on me while I was home dyin' with this shoulder and arm...  she linked me up for a FB hop because she knows I don't have internet at home...

She's Pidg...that's why.  Go visit her - you'll love her too!

xoxo,
~ Nay ~

Linking up w/ Krystina (that other fabulous woman!) @
lollipops

ps:  a little prayer request for this muscle spasm/strain to go away...it's hard to type which makes it hard to do a desk job...just a little prayer, please...thank you.

3 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I'm thinking of you! I hope your arm feels better soon!
I agree... Pidg is the best! Love her! :)

Pidg said...

Ohmygosh! I LOVE her too!!! Wait!? Haha! You are so wondermous Nay!! I am going to write a theme song for you, that's what I'll do. {Mental note, don't let Pidg sing it!} I hope you feel better soon we need more typing from you :)

Thanks Lena, I see your comment up there. {Paid advertisement for Pidg} Haha! Okay, I'll go work now...

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I agree I love ANDI!!!!! :)