Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WILW: Writing Revelation Wednesday!

Pinned ImagePinned Image
What I Love Wednesday -
The Writing Edition!

I have been all over the place in my little head...figuring out how I am going to write a book...

My ideas swirl around up above my head until
BOOM!
It hit me!
True wonderful awesomeness: the premise of my book...it will absolutely take me a few years to write it up.
But I have the idea!  And that makes this whole week so worthwhile.
I am excited...really excited about starting this little adventure for myself.
Pinned Image
Pinned ImageAnd I was thinking {I know, uh oh!}, even if it never sees the light of the publishing world - it will be something for my kids to read.  They'll know I never gave up and gave it a try.
And that's all that really matters, right?

Have a blessed day - may you have your "revelation" soon, too!
~ Nay ~
ps: all images found on the wonderful www.pinterest.com
Linking it up with the fabulous Miss Krystina @
lollipops

5 comments:

Pidg said...

You inspire me. :) I love those typewriters too...they inspire me also. So does soda...and fall and I need direction today. Now all I want to do is write!

Sporadically Yours said...

My revelation is being edited. Woo-hooo. SMH though, this is only the long beginning. Writing was the easy part.

Christine said...

Love all the typewriter pictures! I'm glad we've moved on, but there's definite some fond nostalgia!

Nicole said...

i would love to read it also!!!

Nay said...

Thanks Nicole - couldn't respond to your comment by email because your email is disabled:/
But thanks so much for the sweetie-pie comment:)