Friday, October 14, 2011

Yesterday I Remembered...

There are certain times in my day-to-day life where I am in need of something.  I don't usually know what it is until I find it.  Yesterday was one of those days.

It started with remembering the movie, "Soul Surfer."  I just kept remembering the song from the beach church scene.  I couldn't remember the actual song the worship team was singing for the life of me {but I knew I needed to}.  I emailed my girlfriend and she couldn't help {she said every song I loved, but still nothing}, she had never seen the movie...and then...


It touched me, every single part of my soul felt filled, every little hair on my arm rose up, and I teared up.
That's His power. 

I don't know how He does it.  I don't question it.  I just accept it.
He just knew I needed to remember that song and remind me...what He reminded me is just between the two of us.

But I want to share it with you, too, because I feel like I'm supposed to...




Happy Friday!  It's crazy busy at work...and there's not enough hours in the day, but I had to stop by and tell you about this.   I haven't been able to look at all your bloggy posts, but I will.  I know I will because you take the time to stop by here...and it is greatly extremely marvelously appreciated.
 
Have a wonderful weekend,
~ Nay ~

4 comments:

Pidg said...

Love this song! Love you to pieces! Made my day as usual ;)

SerenSojo71 (Antoinette Dickson) said...

What a blessed remembrance. Thank you for sharing this, Nay. I needed this today as well:-)

Diane said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing and have a super weekend. :O)

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thanks for sharing this Nay. It's all in God's plan, whatever happens. Thanks for the reminder. Beautiful video.