Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{#11} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {MacKensie - Art Health Style}

Hey there!
A special treat this week : ) Not one, but two new members of the
"Check Her Bloggy Out!!"
family.

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's blogger-ette, because today's girly is a perfect fit to this blogolicious family! 

Miss
MacKensie

(Credit: Gainesville Fashion Week – Sironna Swimwear, Ryan Kelly Photography)
from
And without further ado....
*****
Hi Nay! Thank you soo much for letting me be a part of your family.

My name is MacKensie and I am a recent college graduate trying to figure out what to do with my life.
As a journalism major, I not only loved to write, but I also had a very difficult time trying to find a job after graduation. I started this blog as a way to express myself and continue to write during this in-between time. Basically, I needed a project - but what started out as a simple distraction has turned into a true passion.
I love blogging!

My blog jumps around a lot.
I like to do a lot of different things.
I cover topics like health and fitness (I recently ran a half marathon(wine-dine-overview)and am currently trying to recover from a very frustrating knee injury: (
hair, makeup and fashion (on a budget, of course)
my favorite books
and arts and crafts.
I have just recently fallen in love with cooking, so I’m often experimenting with vegan dishes and altering recipes to make them dairy-free (I am severely lactose intolerant, which is very difficult for a devoted cheese connoisseur like myself).

I have a very sweet boyfriend, a hilarious and eccentric family, super fun friends and the most amazing dog in the whole world (girl-her-dog).
On my blog you are likely to come across anything from sewing my very own bikini (fourth-of-july-crafting), to a discussion of my favorite type of deodorant, to a very-hungover-recap of my wild adventures the night before (movember-female-edition).
Then again, sometimes I will discuss tragedy(auntie-kaitlin), my quest to help others and how frustrating being unemployed/living-with-my-parents-at-age-22 can be.

I really hope you all will visit my blog. I can’t guarantee you’ll like it, but I can guarantee that you’ll get to know me a whole lot better.
,
MacKensie

Want more?

Thanks to you for coming by, MacKensie!
It's been a pleasure:)
~ Nay ~

PS:
I'm over at whiskey.tango.foxtrot with a little "About Nay"-kinda post : )

No comments: