Monday, November 21, 2011

{#9} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {whiskey. tango. foxtrot}

It's time for our weekly fun on this short week - I'm happy to introduce you to this blogger-ette! 

Our newest member of the
“Check Her Bloggy Out!!”
family

Introducing
Kristen 

from


Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

 I had her over for a chat after seeing her bloggy in a linky party I participated in.  I loved her blog as soon as I saw the title of it and her cute personality...
I'm sure you'll {heart} her too!

Here's what we talked about over virtual coffee : )

Tell us about you!
I'm Kristen! An Army wife new to Army life. My Soldier "D" is the most amazing man in the world! We don't have any babies yet but we do have a fur baby 'Monster' who is just as good :) I attended Paul Mitchell for hair and recently left my job as a visual merchandiser to move back home with family. I can't wait to meet all of you that inspire me and hopefully inspire some of you as well!
And what’s your bloggy about?
I started my blog to not only keep those creative juices flowing, but for my hubby to read when he gets home. Most of my posts are about staying motivated and growing throughout this new journey we are on. BEWARE: I am obsessed with Pinterest...be prepared for lots of amazing ideas and mouth-watering recipes!!
Have you had an a-ha or eye-opening moment?
My biggest eye-opening experience is being away from the hubby for long periods of time! We haven't been away for more than a few days in 7 years! It has been 10 weeks so far since I have seen him and I have grown so much. I am so much more independent, motivated, and grow stronger everyday.

Wow…that’s awesome.  So, what keeps you sane & happy?
Working out! Did I just say that?!
Coming from a girl who HATES anything fitness related this is a shocker!
Today marks 30 days in a row of hitting the gym every morning and I feel amazing. There is nothing like waking up early, doing some cardio, and being ready to start my day!

Oh my goodness, Kristen.  It's been great talking to you....you know, I'm going to start nagging you about how to get my bootie in shape : ) Thanks for stopping by!
'Til tomorrow!!!
xoxo
~ Nay ~


Check out more on Kristen here:

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

I am so impressed with her working out every morning routine! These days I feel like I'm so busy that I don't have time to work out nearly as much as I'd like to. I find myself doing short little at-home workouts more than going to the gym! Hopefully I'll get back in the groove over Christmas break. :)