Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eff, Marry, Kill {Bradley Cooper Edition}

I saw this link up on Lena's bloggy today and had to do it, too:)
{Wow, 2 posts in a day?!}

Introducing

from

Bradley Cooper Edition
A little look at my infatuation with his memorable characters...

EFF

Phil - The Hangover

MARRY

Eddie Morra - Limitless

KILL

Sack Lodge - The Wedding Crashers

"Phil" - 'Cause darn it, if I weren't married, I'd show him how it's really done!
{Did it get hot in here?}
"Eddie" - Look at those eyes...do I need to explain what it would be like to wake up to THAT every morning?
{swooning over here...}
"Sack" - Remember the scene where he's hurling and dying in the bathroom and how mean he was?  I kept yelling at the screen, "That's what you get, b@$t@rd!"
{Yeah, I'm a little mean sometimes...}

Yup, love me some
Bradley Cooper!

{This whole time, I kept chanting in my head:  I love my husband...I love my husband...ha!}
~ Nay ~

8 comments:

Heather said...

OOohhh, I love this take on the game! And yes, I hated Sack in Wedding Crasher.

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Haha! Love your picks, Nay! And I agree with them! :)

Victoria said...

love him too!!! cute twist on the game...i agree, zack in WC was a real big tool.

Miss Honey and Nutmeg said...

Love this line up! I agree with you!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Ashley Slater said...

hahahaha so funny! "i love my husband" haha

xo,
ashley

Whitni Alis said...

I love how you took one actor and put three of his different roles.

Mama bear said...

Haha I am so happy they are all Bradley Cooper. He has always been my number one of man crushes....besides my hubby of course ;)

MacKensie said...

This is hilarious. I love it. Eff, Marry, Kill will NEVER cease to be a mega form of entertainment. :)