Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Letters {1}

Photobucket
{isn't that a pretty button? it has a typewriter!!! okay, I know, here we go!}

Ashley from
Photobucket
has started a linky party based on her awesome Friday posts, "Friday Letters."
I'm so happy she did this because I've been wanting to copy her post foreva!

My Friday Letters
Dear Body,
I know we're working together to make you a lean fighting machine (okay, at least not pleasantly plump anymore), but sometimes our mind and heart takes over.  I can't help it!  You really like sweets...and yesterday's brownie and bite of lemon tartlet really made us giddy.  So, forgive me!  I'll do better for you...starting tomorrow! {wink}

Dear Blog,
I am so thankful for you!  If you didn't exist, I wouldn't have the opportunity to write something everyday.  Before you, I pretended...I made believe that I would wake up early and write a page out {at least}, but never did it.  Now, you make me wanna do it.  I'm accountable to you and my awesome bloggy family.

Dear Followers {Neighbors},
I love your comments!  Just one thing, though.  Could you please, pretty please with sugar on top, enable your emails?  I want to respond to your comments and thoughts. 

Dear Biffle,
Yes, I'm writing directly to you on this bloggy.  I am so excited you are sleeping over with the kids tonight.  I miss you all the time and get SO excited knowing I get to see you {kinda like xmas morning with lots of gifts waiting under the tree!}.  And, thanks for supporting me on this bloggy adventure.  You always tell me what a good job I'm doing, listen to my itch-bay fests, and are always lovin' me from afar.  You are my Lovey and I'm your Biscuit.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dear Hubby,
You cracked me up this morning!  You were half asleep, walking through the kitchen, so you could take me to vanpool and then (bam!) your eyes  went w i d e:
"What are you looking so dressed up for?! You won't even be seeing me today!"
LMBO! It's those comments that you say that remind me that you still think I'm cute and that I still got it!  Love you!

Love,
~ Nay ~
pics borrowed from

10 comments:

Ashley said...

hahah...that last one cracked me up. :)

Mama bear said...

Awww I love what your hubby said haha, soo cute! Keep up the hard work with working out! Its hard most days but its soo worth it...and if you want a brownie GO FOR IT. That way you wont be craving sweets all the time :) Its okay to indulge sometimes. After all you are working so hard!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Haha the last one is cute. You probably did better than I did yesterday, I ate too many mini candy bars. Darn you co-workers with your candy baskets within arms reach!

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

hahaha your husband one had me rolling :)

Karla said...

hahah your hubby is funny! Aww they can really make our day with a simple "you look nice today"! I usually reply with duh I need a raise.. lol totally kidding!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

I commented and got a null error so I'm even shorter and sweeter this time simply saying I loved this ;-) Happy Friday, have a good weekend.

MacKensie said...

Aww your hubby is so sweet! I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo

MacKensie

Ashley Slater said...

hahahha!!!!!!! your husband is hilarious ! oh man, that is the greatest! loved ALL of your letters, you are too cute! thanks for linking up!

xo,
ashley

Lost&Found said...

Hahaha, my fiance has definitely said the SAME thing to me before. Silly boys, don't they understand we like to look good for ourselves?!?! And yes, and big thanks to blogging! I've only been blogging for a few months, but I am hooked. It provides me so much joy. Plus, I love meeting new friends. I loved your Friday Letters, you can find mine here:

http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-linkup-fridays-letters.html

Hope you have a happy weekend!

Hilary Anna said...

cute list! I agree with the blog one. I can just release all of my inner thoughts on here. Thank you blogger! :)