Friday, November 4, 2011

if $ wasn't an object...

...I would definitely shop at these "mah-velous dah-ling!" shops:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

tricia from mama marchand's musings just recently opened up her jewelry line on etsy...I love the earthiness of her jewelry and the birds! gotta love the birds!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
PidgApeg Jewelry


of course i must mention my bloggy bff's stuff {...but really, even if i didn't know her} doesn't it seem all soft and wonderful? and you cannot beat the price on her *softer side* jewelry!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
PidgApeg OutLoud


i recently gave my niece one of the necklaces from this line...i like the edgy feminity of pidgapeg...I would probably wear some of this stuff now - but definitely back in the 90s when I was a teenager...{I just aged myself, huh? darn!}
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~* 
 who doesn't love soleil selene's rosette necklaces?! today i noticed on her fb page that she had that headband...i can totally see my lovebug in one of those!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
PidgApeg Cottage

i want my back patio fence filled with all the boards - my living room with the pumpkins...love the coziness of it all...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

 can i please have both of those? pretty please with sugar on top???? actually i want all of the stuff in her shop but had to choose these as the tops! and i would want to buy something from krystina at ♥lollipops because, well, she is just a sweetie : )
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
Where would you shop if $ wasn't an object?

Happy Weekend to you!
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

Pidg said...

Umm...lets see. If money wasn't an object I would shop at the airport to get me a ticket to see my bestie Nay! What!? Clever right! Come on...you know that was good...then we could "tawkie" all the time! Haha!

mama marchand said...

Thanks for the feature, sweetie! :)