Tuesday, November 1, 2011

just another tuesday mornin'

Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest


That was me this morning...
My phone alarm went off this morning and I was like, "who is calling me this early in the morning?!" {grrrr...} But then I took a warm shower and let all the ugly early morning sleep roll off of me...
I am a morning person as soon as I am out of that shower.  Before that...not that much : /

But it is a new day...and I looked at my wrist while I was taking a shower and smiled.  My San Francisco *cuzzin* (that's where I was this long weekend) made a little henna tattoo on my wrist this weekend with this:
jeremiah
29:11
It reminded me of all the wonderful plans He has for me...they may not be big right now, but they are there waiting for me to grasp them.
Then I got to work...usually it's not the happiest of thoughts {double grrrr...}, but today - today was a good feeling.
I had not one, not two, but 22 emails from a lot of you commenting on my bloggy from the FEST and my regulars who are just so kind to still stick around.  Thank you...
Yes, thank you, for making my day back at work {after 4 wonderful days off}...just nice.
So now my day is going to be like
this...

Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest


A beautiful autumn morning...
...Now if Edward {Mr. Twilight himself!} would just walk through that forest into my arms...
THAT would make a most wonderful {and very interesting} morning.
Happy Tuesday My Loveys!
~ Nay ~

5 comments:

the cheese thief said...

I'm now following. I think I used the follow button on the top because I didn't see the side bar one. Google really needs to fix the side bar gfc problem, as it sometimes doesn't show up on my page. But anyhow now following. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a happy day!

Pidg said...

You didn't mention 20 of those 22 emails were from me! Haha! Just trickin'! I'm glad you're having a wondermous morning. I for one am glad you're back at work...selfish, I know!

Stacie @ Jame said...

I found you through followers fest! What a beautiful blog. I have a Christmas series going on with a Christmas post a day for 50 days and it just started! You should check it out!

www.readjame.com

-Stacie

Ashley Slater said...

that is funny that you thought someone was calling you in the morning! I have always wanted to get a henna tattoo! how fun!!!!


xo,
ashley

Sporadically Yours said...

Awww I got goosebumps from the second picture. Sweet. And Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite inspiring scriptures. And pretty much the only one I know by heart ;-)