Friday, November 11, 2011

Knittin' & Crotchetin' Nay?

Well, look what I made : )
And…someone actually bought it!
{even though Pidg says I didn't charge the right amount - lol}

And…I just sold another one this morning!
{Pidg would be proud - lol again}

I'm a little excited...
No, really, I am : )

So, all you shop people extraordinaire out there -
Need some advice...

1.
Would it be bad to post some of my finished products on here and try to sell them?
No etsy for me right now...
{I don't have internet at home and I think it would be rather difficult to tell ya the truth...}
2.
How much would you charge for homemade {novice} scarves?
3.
 Is this even a good idea?
Am I good enough?
{truth only, please...}

Thanks in advance for the advice, answers, etc that you'll answer in comments and emails!
{hint, hint}

xoxo
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

mama marchand said...

Nice work! And congrats. :)

I think the best way to figure our pricing would be to go on Etsy and search for similar items to see a general price range. Also, look at how long the shop has been in business and how many sales they've had. That will help.

You can actually sell stuff on your blog. PayPal offers a "buy" button you can put anywhere so you could make a blog page with the scarves you want to sell OR just open an Etsy shop. ;)

Cat said...

I tried selling directly from my blog and finally moved to etsy because I found it was much harder to advertise my blog and I got a lot more traffic on etsy - that being said, it looks like your blog is doing well, so you'd probably be just fine :) I have several friends who do the paypal button on their blog thing and it works out great for them!

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I'd buy that. :) It's super cute! If only I had a shopping budget.

Put in on your blog, why not? Of course you are good enough! And you question Andi? lol.

I would totally share your items with my facebook crowd. :)