Thursday, November 17, 2011

motivating & inspiring, right?

"When you're trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you're even thinking about making a change.
And as you move forward, allow yourself to be good enough."
-Alice Domar


I am amazed that bloggers are so out there in the real world.  Maybe I've just noticed it.  Who knows?  But when you see a photography blogger on a dishwasher liquid commercial, a fashion blogger on a clothing store commercial, and a lifestyle blogger featured on Oprah's O Magazine...pretty darn inspiring and cool, right?!

I'm pretty much in awe...the ones on the commercials may not be real bloggers, but come on! Oprah!? 
blogger in O Magazine?!

That is
So
Cool
!

I want that...
just a little bit.

Have you seen any other bloggers really Out There?

xoxo
~ Nay ~

Tricia's A Thought for Thursday is on vacation this week, but it's my routine weekly post.  I had to write one!

ps:  Here is the feature for the blogger on Oprah's Mag...

No comments: