Wednesday, November 30, 2011

no, i didn't!


LMBO!

so i've always wanted to do those cute photo booth-ish kinda pics
i've seen chelsea @ name your {joy} do it
so i thought why not, right?

wrong!
{and pidg, you are NOT allowed to laugh or think, "i can't believe she did a 'look at me' post!"}

yeah
i have no idea how you ladies take glamourous shots with your phones
and still look cute

{still laughing - what is up with the sticking my tongue out???}

and you know
the whole point of this lil photo thing was to ask your opinion on the outfit {which you can't even see!}

so
i thought i'd give you a chuckle this morning
and
now you know what i look like
{smiles}

~ nay ~

ps:
see what happens when i'm searching for my inner blog!
LMBO!!!

5 comments:

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Yes I laughed really hard at you showing us an "outfit". Love the scarf though! LOL!!

Diane said...

Too cute. Love them! :O)

Pidg said...

Ahh hahahahaha! I'm with Kenya...I'm peeing my pants at the outfit shot! Ohmygosh I love you! I'm so proud of you. I saw your post and about fell over cuz it's your face!!!! :D You know I'm gonna laugh...now I'll do one...NOT. I'll just tell you I'll be in a blue shirt and khaki pants! LMBO! I missed you to pieces today :)

Kiki said...

I miss your face! :)

Gogi So said...

I saw your post and about fell over cuz it's your face!!!! :D You know I'm gonna laugh...now I'll do one...NOT
http://bestringtones.mobi/popular-ringtone/,
http://bestringtones.mobi/sms-message-tones/,
http://bestringtones.mobi/,