Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WILW {Bloggy Post Shout-Out!}

I'm doing my What I Love Wednesday a little different this week. 

I've been wanting to write a post about just some of the amazing bloggers I read and follow out there...and I thought to myself, "Hey! Why not do it today?" {Yes, I talk to myself - and, yes, I answer back every so often...}

The following posts have been on my mind lately.  Some where hilarious, others were thought-provoking, others were just a joy to look at it, and others were, "why can't I blog like that"...so when you get a minute{...and I know it gets hectic sometimes} go on over and read these posts...

I loved them for the reasons above and way more...and I have a feeling you will too...

chronicles of movement. finding me 
Mon.Day
I choose joy.
What I Love Wednesday {No. 40}
Feast Your Eyes...The Epic Thanksgiving Post!
7 things you might not know about me
I want to. listen.
Statements of a Young Me

xoxo
~ Nay ~

linking up with Krystina {of course!} for

lollipops

4 comments:

Annika said...

This is a very cool idea for WILW! Thanks for sharing, I am off to browse now!

mama marchand said...

Thanks for the shout out, lady! :)

Pidg said...

Thank you chickee! and Dude, why didn't I think of that? I'm always the brawn and never the brains in the relationship! Hahaa!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Happy Wednesday to you! I'm particpating in WILW too! hugs xo