Monday, December 12, 2011

{#13} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {Life As I Know It}

Hey Now!
How are you all doing this wonderful Monday morning?
It's one of my favorite days of the blogging week!
Why?
It's
and introducing our newest member of the blogger-ette fambam:
~ *Kathy* ~
from
So,
Here
We
Go!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Tell us about YOU!
Hi, My name is Kathy.
I'm a total nerd and proud of it. I love math. I've always wanted to work with animals. I like reading, video games, and tv. I am married to a wonderful man, and we have the greatest dog in the whole world. I work as a construction inspector for the State Highway. I am an EdZoocator for the Maryland Zoo at Baltimore, and will gladly talk your head off about penguins if you give me the chance. I am the Chapter Organizer for the HPA chapter: Potterwatch of Maryland. And will also talk your head off about Harry Potter. I love travelling, photography, scrapbooking, t-shirts, chocolate milk, and rainy days.

What's your bloggy about - why did you start - what are your plans for it?
My blog is about what ever I feel like talking about from day to day. Expect to find posts about my novel, penguins, zoos, my family, books, and other nerdy things.
I started my blog as a way to update my family with everything that was going on in my life, but it's become so much more than that. Some of the people that I now consider my best friends are people that I met through blog.
My plans are to keep doing why I've been doing. I'm always hoping to meet new bloggers and make new friends. The next year will include a new GoodReads challenge, a new NaNoWriMo novel, and more updates from my 101 in 1001 challenge. And hopefully a published novel and my first wizard rock song.

Tell me about the yummiest food experience, or an eye-opening life experience ...
My favorite place to east is the Melting Pot which is a fondue restaurant. Every time I go there it's the best meal I've ever had.
The biggest eye-opening experience in my life was when I went into the mental hospital this past year for an anxiety disorder. They tell you that when these things happen, you learn who your real friends are, and boy were they right. It made me realize what people I needed to take out of my life and who I needed to let back in.


 What one thing in life keeps you sane and happy?
My family, aka my husband and my dog. They are the greatest family I could ask for, and they definitely both keep me sane and happy in their own ways.



Thanks so much for joining this blogolicious family, Kathy!
Welcome : )

Want more?  Sure you do!

Loves,
~ Nay ~
Hey You!
Would you like to be a part of the family too?!  The more the merrier, you know!
Email me...
soriano.renee{at}gmail.com

1 comment:

Ashley Gollasch said...

Hey I am a new follower! I found you through Life as I know it. I also friended you on Good reads cause like you I love to read! Looking forward to your posts.

-Ashley
http://ashgollasch2011.blogspot.com/