Monday, December 19, 2011

{#14} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles}

It’s Monday!
and you know what that means:) It's time for the...
 I am very happy to introduce you to the newest member of the
 Blogger-ette Family
She is so wonderful to know and has the sweetest disposition.  I've noticed she has a wonderful term of endearment for all of us - she always addresses everyone as
*Love*
which makes you just feel welcomed into her world.
I think she'll fit right in with this special bloggy family.  So,
Introducing...
Chelsea

from

Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles

It’s all yours, love!
 I'm a twenty-something mother, girlfriend, daughter, nursing student, and motivated woman. My favorite color is yellow, the color of happiness and I have a thing for curling up in my sweats with a blanket, hot cocoa and a good book.

I started my blog this past May and honestly I have no idea where I'm going with it, but that's what makes it fun! I'm not usually a very spontaneous person-- I like schedules and lists and dislike change-- but my little blog is somewhere I can 100% be myself and just fly by the seat of my pants. And I love it.

My most memorable A-ha! moment would have to be when I realized what I wanted to be when I grew up. I was in high school, working in the nutrition department of a nursing home and truly looked forward to each and everyday I could go to work and serve the elderly and socialize with them. It was then that I realized nursing was the job for me.

As cliché as I'm about to sound, the one thing that keeps me sane in my life is my daughter, Alea. It's true though. She can tell when things aren't quite right with mommy and somehow knows that some extra snuggles or giggles will help turn my entire day around. And she's right. While we're on the topic though, coffee keeps me pretty sane as well!

Thanks again for having me Nay :)

Want more of Miss Chelsea?
Of course you do!
 Find her here:

Thanks so much for joining the family, Chelsea-girl!
It's been a pleasure to have you,
~ Nay ~

Hi Reader,
If you would like to be featured, contact me at soriano.renee{at}gmail.com... 
I'd love to have you! 

3 comments:

skye @ neathering our fest said...

I love Mrs. Chelsey! :) I've been following her for a little while now and she is just the sweetest! :)

Earl-Leigh said...

I heart her! She's just too sweet!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Love ya both! Great post!