Monday, December 26, 2011

{#15} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {Earl-Leigh}

Happy "After Christmas Day" Everyone!
I hope everyone's Christmas was merry and bright:)

It's time for
and I am very happy to have
Miss Earl
from
widget
You all know how wonderful she is and I'm very, so very happy, to have her become a part of my blogger-ette family!
So without further ado...
*
*
*

Hey y'all! I'm so pleased to be meeting everyone! My name is Earl and I blog over at Earl-Leigh Designs.
That's me with my hunk of a man. ;)
I'm a twenty something, married Southern gal and pupster mom. 
Little Miss Shira
I like to sew: 
Craft:
And play:
I love to spend time with my little family and do the cute things that Mike finds ridiculous. Christmas ornament painting session? Yes please!
When I'm not hanging with the mister or the pupster, I'm either sewing or attempting to sketch out ideas. I make accessories for babies and ladies that range from bibs and blankets to clutch bags and headbands. My shop will be open in January...which is exciting because I'm months behind schedule. As they say, "life happens" but I'm not going to let that stop me. If you have a dream/goal/idea go after it. I spent so many years saying "I wish i could do this, I wish I could do that" and would see other people at least make the attempt to make their dreams come through. My uncle (the Earl to my Leigh) would tell me that I could do it...that I needed to at least try. I pussyfooted about with my lip poked out. I had so many excuses. I cant right now because: I'm still in school, i just graduated so I need to concentrate on finding a job, I'm planning the wedding. All the while, my uncle was still telling me to set goals and knock 'em out. (that's my verbiage, not his. ha!) Even after he was diagnosed with cancer, he would tell me to have FAITH and to believe in myself and HIM. He passed away the day before his 50th birthday. Life on Earth is so short y'all. I stopped saying "I wish" and started saying "I'm going to". I kick myself regularly because I waited so long, but I'm doing it now. Is there something that you want to do? Make a plan of action and attack it! 
Thank you for having me, Nay! 
Bye everyone! Don't be strangers.  
-Earl

Want more?
Check Her Out Here:
Blog
Twitter
Pinterest

xoxo's to all,
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Earl-Leigh said...

Thank you for having me! Its such an honor!! :)

Polkadot-pretties said...

great post <3

Claire x

Brooke said...

I know you're taking a little bloggy break Nay but I tagged you in my post today. So when you're back check it out :)