Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{Calendar Me Fabulous}

What I Love Wednesday!
I love organization. I know I've told you all this before :) But I do!  I think it just calms me...
These calendars would just make me way too happy to have!

 I would love the idea above to put on my work cubicle....


or these...
: )


ooooh! or these...
And how thrilling would it be to have a planner like this:

It would so help me organize life...home stuff, work deadlines, blogging schedule and ideas...and everything in between!

So if anyone feels the need to send these to me, feel free!
ha!
xoxo
~ Nay ~
lollipops

5 comments:

Brooke said...

that planner is drool worthy!!!!

krystina / lollipops said...

i love calendars. i am slightly obsessed! these are lovely!

ps. love, love your new blog design! xo

Ashley said...

oohh.... I want this planner!

Fallon said...

I looooove the last ones, the binder ones. I always find myself trying to stick to a calander or planner, and then it gets lost in one of my purses (or suitcases as Hubby calls them) and then I lose 3 weeks!!! LOL!
PS I am a new follower from Pidgapeg!

Ngaio May said...

Oh my gosh, I love every picture you posted! They are all amazing!!!

I have just started writing in next years diary, it is so exciting as it is pretty! (It was a gift for my birthday... in October!)

Ngaio May xx