Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm A Cow(L) Girl...yes I am

Oh, I *so* want to know how to crotchet better...I crotchet pretty well but only know maybe 2 or 3 stitches.  And, I love to look up free patterns, but I don't know how to read them because I learned to crotchet by *watching*. You know me, though.  If there's a will, there's a way : )

So I am becoming a lover of cowls!  And I am dedicating this
What I Love Wednesday!
post to them!




Source: fab.com via Renee on Pinterest

And I know this isn't a cowl, but I couldn't resist adding this one to the love!

Source: etsy.com via Renee on Pinterest


xoxo
~ Nay ~

linking up with one of my fave blog girls, Krystina at
lollipops

6 comments:

Earl-Leigh said...

Love, love, love! The second cowl at the top is my fave.

Lacee said...

Oh I want a cowl SO bad! I have a few pinned on Pinterest from etsy...I have no crocheting skills whatsoever :(

Pidg said...

That's so funny I was just thinking about making cowls...then I realized I would probably jack it up. I think I'll add a zipper! Haha! Yes, do learn and then do a tutorial and show me how and then you can be famous on youtube! ;)

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love the look of these but 1 - it will not look good on me and 2 - we don't do cowls in Hawaii, it's too warm and everyone will look at me weird. :) I thought these were your creations at first.

Pamela S said...

I just made one, but it was too small to get over anyone's head so now my daughter has a nice thick ear warmer. But, then I decided to make a new one last night. It turned out better but now I know exactly how I want it but I have no chunky yarn left. D'oh.

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

Oh I am too!! I want so many :)