Friday, December 16, 2011

it's somebody's birthday:)

Happy Birthday, Dear Pidg!
Hey there!

{surprise!}
It's your day today!  How thrilled are you?!
I wanted to do a little something special for you today...
So...

Here's your
"If I could, I would"
 birthday present!

If I could, I would set you up all comfy and cozy {with your heating pad, of course} and make sure your coffee was just right with Farmville all set to go...

And then...
I'd let you take a 
Source: wanelo.com via Renee on Pinterest

for a little while...and let you wake up when you wanted to...

When you woke up, took a shower, and put your sweats on, I'd take you on a shopping spree to...
Source: google.com via Renee on Pinterest

or if you really wanted to we could just cruise the aisles all afternoon long...
and...

If I could, I would make sure when you got home your kitchen was all sparkly and bright...
Source: decorpad.com via Renee on Pinterest

and make a forcefield around it so no one could mess it up.

Then I would order you this cake and help you finish every last bite...

'cause that's what friends are for!
{Don't have to twist my arm!}

So...

kick up those heels...{okay sneakers or flip-flops!} and
CELEBRATE YOU!

You're the best bloggy bff a girl could ask for!
Loves ya!
~ Nay ~

Wish Pidg a "Happy Birthday!" @
PidgApeg Blog


Happy Friday Everyone:)

7 comments:

Maryann Miller said...

What a fun way to send a birthday message. You obviously have fun with what you are doing. Your blog site reflects that well.

Thanks for following my blog, hope you find my posts worth reading.

Pidg said...

Ahhhh! You are the most sweetest ever! I cannot believe it! I totally am overwhelmed with all of the sugary goodness thank you Nay! I love you to pieces back oh so very much! I can't stop smiling right now...best birthday ever!!! Loves!!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Awww that was sweet. And Happy Friday back at cha!

Jennifer said...

That was so sweet and she totally deserves it!

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Happy birthday, Andi! And I love that cake, Nay! It's the cutest thing ever. If I ever have the time, I'm going to try and recreate it. Then I'll chop it up and send some to everyone, lol.

Darcie Santoyo said...

love the cake!

Amira said...

This sounds like a dream birthday! You are the best "If I could I would" birthday gifter ever!