Monday, December 12, 2011

Right Now...{inspired by Alyson at Eisley Rae}


Saw this on
Button up!
and thought what a great idea...
that's what I love about our bloggy world - all the great ideas and inspiration you all give me:)

right now i am…
watching:
my computer screen clock...wishing the time would go faster so I could see my hubby and kids at home. 
eating:
nothing! i had a cheeseburger and salad...I feel so guilty...:/
drinking:
hot tea...hope it burns all that fat I just ate!
wearing:
dark brown slacks, cream camisole with a navy cardigan 
avoiding:
some work work I have to do...sh! {but I'm on a break and, hopefully, I can finish this in 15~!}
feeling:
a little sleepy...it's rainy outside, I didn't sleep that great last night, and my Little Love is sick:(
missing:
two people that are in very different parts of my life.  my best friend i.r.l. & my bloggy bff.
thankful:
that I have Him to thank for everything wonderful in my life
weather:
rainy and cool...I kinda like it 'cause it's so NOT California. 
needing:
my coffee & hot chocolate concoction...keeps me awake and happy! 
thinking:
of what to make for Christmas Eve dinner
{lasagna or honey-baked ham?}
loving:
Me!
...and, let me tell you, that's a rarity, so isn't that good:) 

Thanks for the great idea, Miss Alyson:)

So what are You up to "Right Now"?

xoxo
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

Eisley Rae Clothing said...

Love your list! Thanks for mentioning me. :)