Thursday, December 15, 2011

so whattaya think?!

How excited am I!?!?!?
I'm way too excited to post! {Huh?}
Look at my new blog design!

Isn't just great?!?!

And it's been designed by none other than Brooke @
A New View 365...
A New View 365


She is so awesome...no, really!  She is one-of-a-kind : )

I had Brooke over here for a "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" and we became fast friends...which is the best part, apart from the NEW BLOGGY DESIGN (I'm thrilled, ok?)...and I had commented that I would be her guinea pig anyday for a blog design.  And she ACTUALLY took it seriously!

We played around with some ideas...I gave over my life {okay, just a password or two} and voila!  I get this : )

I am WAY too happy for words...

I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful woman to design your wonderful blog and make it all you!  That's what she did for me...

To contact Brooke, email her at anewview365@yahoo.ca or her blog or her facebook page!

Thank you Thank you Thank you,  Miss Brooke!

{Still Excited!}
~ Nay ~

PS: 
If you've been featured on *Cover to Cover*, grab the new
"I Was Featured" button!
It's in the "My Buttons" page!


6 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

It looks great! Now I want a new design! :)

Chelsea said...

I looove it! It looks fabulous :)

Ashley said...

It is fantastic! She did such a great job!

mama marchand said...

I love it!!! :)

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Looks fabulous! She did an awesome job!

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

Sorry I am so behind on blog reading (and posting)! This looks amazing!!!!!