Monday, January 2, 2012

{#16} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {fancy little things & by Aimee}


Hello Everyone,
Happy 2012:)
I hope you have a wonderful time getting to know our newest blogger-ette featured on
"Check Her Bloggy Out!!"

So without further ado, here is the newest member of our little family,
Aimee
from
and
This time I had a little chat with Aimee:)

~ So, what do you want my bloggy followers to know about you?

• I am a Christian, stay at home momma to two sweet kiddos {Jack is almost 4 & Abby is almost 2} I am married to a stud – a Marine of 13 years {yes, one of those tall bald, handsome & sexy men in that striking blue on blue uniform}.

• Thanks to the Marines we currently live in Oceanside, California

• Before kids I was a fortune 500 professional recruiter in DC, wearing dark suits, tall heels, valeting my car and going to swanky meals with clients; life has CHANGED; and i wouldn’t want it any other way.

• I am the editor & projects author to a group of girls over at FancyLittleThings.com. We post {fancy little} projects, home & garden inspiration, tester-approved recipes, amazing book reviews & much more!

• I design & develop websites, blogs, graphics and do a bit of writing at byAimee.com.

And what's your bloggy about - why did you start - what are your plans for it???

I started FancyLittleThings.com this past March – I recruited 4 of my friends to write on their favorite topic and we together are FancyLittleThings!

~Tell me about the yummiest food experience, or eye-opening life experience...your own A-Ha! moment...

Each year we attend the Marine Corps Birthday Ball to honor to celebrate the founding of the Corps. I get to dress up in a fancy dress, snazzy heels, lovely jewelry and spend a memorable night with my husband decked out in his Blues. I LOVE every minute of the preparation and the evening events. Such an honor to be a part of something so amazing.

~What one thing in your life keeps you sane and happy?

box of dark chocolate brownie mix made with frozen dark chocolate chips!

~ Want More?

xoxo
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow! What a change of careers but all for the better!!! Hugs and happy New Year! :O)