Monday, January 16, 2012

{#18} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {neathering our fest}

Hi there everyone,
I hope your weekends went well and it was restful and fun:)
It's Monday and you know what that means!
It's time to introduce a new blogger-ette for my

The newest blogger-ette is here to tell you all about herself and her little blog

I'm really happy to have her on.  
And here you go, to see why!
Introducing Skye!
Go girl, tell them about you!

hi there! my name is skye, but over at my blog, neathering our fest, i am pretty much known as rindercella.

hello!

i hail from the great state of texas but i currently reside in louisiana with my husband (chris) and our two furbabies (rebel & sadie). i work a normal day job during the day (which thankfully allows me to blog on the side!) and paint for my shop at night. my husband is a youth director and i work closely alongside him, hopefully inspiring youth and helping them grow in their walk with the Lord, but it is usually them who inspire me. i love sticky things. my mom gave me tape as a baby to keep me busy on long car rides and while she cooked and to this day i am usually to be found with some sort of sticker in, on, around, or about my person. It keeps me from going insane.

over at my blog i write about anything and everything that pops into my little ol' head. there are posts about my faith, a few recipes here and there, and tutorials and crafts to make life prettier and fun! i started the blog to help keep track with homes we were looking at while we were buying our first house and intended to make it a diy-home-improvement blog but that quickly changed.

one day i had a complete "ah-ha! moment" and realized that because of how awesomely inspired i am by other bloggers and the huge handmade universe out there, i have really found my niche in promoting others and blogging about things that just make me smile.

in my etsy shop, thumbprint designs, you will find handmade signs upcycled from trash salvaged in roadside heaps and wooden pallets. i have a few ready to ship items but i mostly do custom work for nurseries, weddings, and personalized signs! i am also venturing out into the world of subway art & graphic design! i am working on some really sweet and fun new items to introduce in 2012 and i can't wait to share them all with you!

chevron thumbprint

this one is one of my favorites! i love the chevron stripes and curly letters. this would make a great sign for a nursery! the best part is this sign is customizable down to the last letter. the chevron colors, the name, the color of the letters, even the size can be catered to your specifications.

and finally, i have loved all the folks i have met that i now call my friends through the interwebs. i love the community i am now a part of and cherish each and every one of you! i would really love to meet you and have you come hang out at my blog for a while and let me know you are there! i want to meet you too! :)

i hope to meet you all (did i mention i love to meet people? it's my jam.) here is where you can find me!


Thanks for coming by, Skye!  It was a pleasure getting to know you!
Now everybody, go visit her and give her some bloggy love!
xoxo,
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

skye @ neathering our fest said...

Thanks for the sweet feature Nay! :)