Monday, January 30, 2012

{#20} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {My New Wife Life}

Hi everybody!
Hope you all had a relaxing and nice weekend...but here we are, Monday again.
I'm not a big fan of Mondays, but this feature always makes me happy!
I get to introduce you to up-and-coming blogger-ettes!
And the best part?
You get to meet them here and then go send them some love after!

My newest blogger-ette is...
Mrs. Robinson
from


She is super-adorable...and her bloggy makes me smile.  I "met" her through another one of my blogger-ettes and am so happy I did!
That's what I love about our little blog world, and you know this too...
Look at all the wonderful people we get to meet!

So, here we go!
Take it away, Mrs. Robinson!

I'm Mrs. Robinson.  Coo-coo-kachoo :)  I married my champion on 09-10-11 and am having the time of life experiencing this new brand of happiness.  We're both 23 years old.  We're both Christians.  We have a Chihuahua named Zombie.  We live in South Carolina.  But I guess that doesn't really tell y'all anything about me, does it?  I am a hopeless romantic and tend to write a bunch of mushy stuff about my husband when I blog.  I have always had a creative mind and I love decorating or doing crafts or anything that enhances the spaces I frequent.  I am most passionate about holding onto memories.  It's perhaps my most endearing and maddening quality, because I feel the need to document every event in an emotional or sentimental way.  I'm pretty quirky, very sarcastic, and sometimes funny.  Oh, and I'm quite honest.  I consider myself a realist and an opportunist.  I am currently trying to improve myself in two major ways:  I want to be better at relationships in 2012 and I want to start eating healthier and making wise choices as to what I put in my body.  So..I hope that gives you a good enough summary.  :)


My bloggy…
I started blogging because I want to always remember what being a newlywed feels like.  I write a lot about my husband and what we are going through at a particular time.  I guess I just write about my life and everything it entails - I am wife, a Christian, a Sales Representative, a cook, a maid, a friend, a daughter, a home decorator, a comedian, a doggy-mommy, a photographer, a historian, a secretary, and everything in-between.  I write about the things I do and the feelings they generate within me.  I plan to just let my blog go with the flow.  I have really been enjoying getting to know some of the other girls in the blogisphere and have come to consider a few of them friends.  Whatever happens, happens.  


 
An eye-opening experience…
I think that my most eye-opening life experience was when I realized that I was in love with the one.  It was a pretty amazing feeling, and it helped me make sense of all the messed up stuff I had experienced before that moment.  It made me realize that God did have a plan and He was just getting me ready.  It was a life-changing experience because..well..it changed my life, obviously.  I'm married to that fella.  :)  And it also restored my faith in something larger than myself.  It was almost like I could feel that big, missing puzzle piece fall into place.  

What one thing in your life keeps you sane and happy?
I don't think there is just one thing.  And I've never claimed to be sane.  :)  I'm happy because I choose to see the good in my life and that includes, but is not limited to:  my husband, my Savior, my family, my precious puppy, my job, and all the blessings that surround me.  

Thank you so much for being on, girl!  I'm sure everyone else is as well!

null

3 comments:

Meg @ mrcandme.blog.com said...

what a fun idea for a series! :) i'm always on the look out for new blogs to follow. and Mrs.Robinson's posts are always a breath of fresh air - she's hilarious and keeps it real!

*found you via My New Wife Life

Bethany said...

Oh SUCH a great idea!! I love K! SO glad you did this and if you ever need another guest... PICK ME! :)))

Classic Glam Blog said...

Great post!

Do Chocolate Crepes With Raspberry Sauce sound good? Check out my new Valentine's Day post full of fashion beauty, and sweet recipes for some fun ideas for the 14th!

-Halle

classicglamblog.blogspot.com