Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book Love...Real or Not Real? :)

What I Love Wednesday: 
Source: slovly.com via Renee on Pinterest

Hunger Games!
I read these over my Christmas break {a week long, mind you..} and COULD NOT put them down.  I thought after the Twilight Saga, I would never be a die-hard for anything else (um, hello?! Edward?)  But
Oh. My. Gosh. 
I have found a new something to look forward to – not only did I get to read these books, but a movie coming out, too?!
Source: google.com via Renee on Pinterest

Look at this awesome tee I found on rae gun Ramblings (who I just discovered through WILW – think I found a new blog to love…) –
I want {please}

Have you read the trilogy?  Or am I the last person on earth who’s read this?  {I’m usually slow on the uptake of new world book addictions…}

oh and another question:
Team Peeta or Team Gale?

And of course,
Source: google.com via Renee on Pinterest

Linking up with the wonderful
Krystina
 (her blog’s a year old this week – go give her some love!)
~ Nay ~

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I haven't read them! But everybody keeps talking about them so it's starting to catch my interest. I'll have to see how much they are on amazon for Kindle.

Anonymous said...

you are so cute. okay. i will read the other two. and you are clearly not the last person to read them, I am. haha. <3 and as of now, i am team peeta.
xo, michele

Jill said...

I read all three books this past summer, and even though I didn't think I'd like it - I LOVED them. Can't wait for the movie! And I'm definitely Team Peeta :)

marissa said...

thanks so much for sharing my shirt. I'm so excited for the movies!

Jody Lynn said...

I had no clue about the movie! Yay! I ready them a few months ago and loved them. I wasn't sure if I would like them at first but I am so glad I listened to folks and read them now. New follower! :)

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

i have read the hunger games books! love them!! i can't wait for the movie!!!

Brooke said...

Hi Nay!! you're not last to read these! I'm new to the party too. I'm still working on the last book. I have this bad tendency to fall asleep whenever I start to read LOL I LOVE these books! Don't tell me how it ends. I can't pick between team Team Peeta and Team Gale but maybe by the end of the last book I'll have a decision. I'm 38% of the way through it (gotta love a kobo that tells you the % of a book you're done lol) I think I'll be sad when these are done so I'm trying not to rush through this last one though I really really wan to know what happens.

Amy said...

Hello from a new follower! I also adored these books. I think I finished them in a weekend they were so good. Very excited for the movie. Yay! Lovely blog. So glad I found it!
~Amy

Ashley said...

JUST started reading the first book and I am SO addicted. I'm rushing to get work done so I can spend even a little time reading more. ;)

xoxo,
ashley {afterninetofive.net}