Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bookin' It! What?!

I read...
a lot,
And what do I do with all those books I'm done reading with?
Put them on a shelf...
then they start collecting dust...
then they are forgotten until someone mentions the book.
{or truth be told, my allergies start acting up and I dust...wow}

i love books.
 and
I really like sharing my love of reading with others.

So this is what I was thinking...
Why not swap books with friends?
or even better…
why not swap a book {or two} with you?!

So what do you think?

I'll put more details together about my book-swappin' idea...
but first,
let me know if you'd be interested.

xoxo
~ Nay ~

6 comments:

Amira said...

My mom is obsessed with a site called Paperback Swap. It's almost just like our blogger community, except the sole purpose is to trade books. You might look into it!

Beth said...

I would LOVE to do a book swap! :D

LD Masterson said...

I'm always swapping books but I tend to do it with local friends. Saves postage.

Jody Lynn said...

I signed up for swap.com about a year ago and love it! I love books too but sadly I got a Kindle and don't buy as many actual books now. So, if it's books that may be a little older I am all in!

Earl-Leigh said...

I'm game!! :)

Lani said...

I have a stack of ones on the shelf that I just love and don't want to part with, the rest usually go to the used bookstore or a friend. I would love to participate in a swap!