Thursday, January 12, 2012

i'm full {of thanks, that is!}

This the exact thing I was thinking about last night just as I was going to sleep.
I am just
Thankful
*
How lucky am I to wake up every morning?
*
How fortunate that,
although I don't have a big family,
I have made a family of my own that is made up of the people that are so special in my life?
{I handpicked each one, you know?! Well with the exception of a few that were just brilliant surprises!}
*
I am so happy I found the world of blogging and that I put
myself out there. 
Without this blog, I would never be writing every day.  I
know it's not a book {what I hoped to be doing by now}, but it's writing (!).  Isn't that the most important thing?
*
And that last line...
There are so many "likes" {and follows, and tweets, and emails...} that have become friendships!  I've been able 
to connect with other women and start something great.
How happy am I that I met her so that she could make my "what ifs" into "why nots"? 
Where would I be without my vent sessions with her?
And it's not only my bloggy bff that I'm thankful for... 
Everyday
{yes, every.day!}
I am amazed at the meaningful, amazing, loving, thoughtful comments and emails I get from all of you!
*
What is your thankful thought today?
What are you amazed by?
xoxo
~ Nay ~

Today I'm linking up with
Manda Jane at
and with
Sarah at
The Fontenot Four

4 comments:

Manda Jane said...

What a beautiful post and fantastic reminder to us all. I have so many blessings in my life right now and I'm thankful for them all. Thanks for linking up!

Pidg said...

"Her" #2 is thankful for you too... 'specially today ;) I'm hitting the ground running!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Love your post! Thanks so much for linking up!

Brooke said...

Aw you're so sweet! You've brought so much to my life too that I never knew was missing :)