Wednesday, January 18, 2012

just a cloudy disposition...








What I Love Wednesday…
Maybe I miss the girl with her head in the clouds - that naiveté... The blissful ignorance of youth...
Or the times I feel like I'm on Cloud 9?

Clouds (the sky, sunset, dawn for that matter) have always been fascinating.
The vision of a beautiful cloud-filled winter day takes my breath away.
But clouds always give me memories of flying in a plane to the oh.so.many destinations I've lived in...
The many bears, angels, giraffes, and elephants my imagination would conjure up.

I'm always telling the hubby,
"Look at the sky! What a great job today, huh?" 
and he always says uh-huh or something and I know he doesn't get it.
{that's okay...he gets the other stuff}
Those clouds up there?
all those clouds above the horizon that I thought were just for me?
they are…

What makes you smile? What do you love?
~ Nay ~

linkin' up w/ Krystina @ www.lollipopscards.com:
{ps:  all images found on my WILW pin board on pinterest.  I couldn't get the source links to work - ay!}

oh, and did ya know? Lacee @ Mommas Like Me is hosting...

go join and follow the fun!

7 comments:

Pidg said...

Nay makes me smile :) I have no clouds today..sent them to you; hope it worked!

Ashley said...

A warm breeze always makes me smile. Since we live in the pacific northwest we don't get a lot of warm breezes but when we do I like to just stand there and take it all in. :)

LD Masterson said...

Rainbows. And sun when you can see it streaming through the clouds.

Brooke said...

I love the clouds too. I never get tired of looking at the sky and seeing the different patterns and colors. My favourite is at the cottage over the lake!

Cori Janae said...

This reminds me of the kids I work with. For years I didn't pay much attention to things like clouds, or airplanes, or ducks flying buy. But now I have little kiddos running around me at work constantly pointing out these things and it brings me so much joy!

I love your blog and am now a follower! :)

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

OMG, How did I not follow your blog? We are friends on Facebook and was sure I was on here too! Well, problem corrected and now I'm an official follower! :) I love clouds - and sunsets make me smile -- the good kind with oranges and reds and pinks. :) Cute post! :) xo, Reannah

Kajal said...

Joining you via the blog hop.. love your blog. you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com