Thursday, January 5, 2012

Really? Are We All That Different?


Good Morning,
This has been on my heart, mind...just about consuming every thought in the last couple of days.

I'm going to give you some words and I'd like you to really think about them {there's a point to this...really}
Catholic
Protestant
Presbyterian
Mormon
Christian
Born-Again
Orthodox
Lutheran
Episcopalian
Baptist
Methodist
Pentecostalist
Adventist
Anglican

Different? But the same, right?
Yup!

BELIEVERS

That's all that matters.

I'm really trying hard not to sound "preachy", but {and this is a BIG but...}, I am tired of hearing dumb things about how one is better than the other.
That is one thing I LIKE about our blogging community...that we accept our differences, but know that we are all the same when it really comes down to it, when it's really important.

And why?
Because we're all one
BIG HAPPY
family!
{no, really...we are!}

 
Thanks as always for letting me air out my thoughts!
xoxo
~ Nay ~
linking up with
at
Photobucket

11 comments:

Ashley said...

amen to that!

Jill said...

I totally agree, Nay! :)

I tagged you in a post on my blog if you'd like to play along! :)

http://jills-world.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Beautiful! And I agree - we really are!

jackie b central texas said...

Our differences only target how similar we really are, Nay as someone who is really private about my beliefs most of the time with this post had to step out and say AMEN as without God and his goodness we would all still be dust on the ground!

Neat little button on sidebar, I too am a Christian who blogs and feel like with all our religions we still have a solidarity where it matters and that is a wonderful feeling.

Hugs on Monday, this one made me feel warm and tingly inside!

Darcie Santoyo said...

I say amen to that as well :) That's one thing I've loved about blogging, that there's less room for judgement (thats the way i see it anyway) and more room to just be and make friends and share LOVE.

Christine said...

I am agnostic but totally support anyone and everyone's beliefs. It irritates me to know end when one group says they're the only way to go.

Nicole said...

Nicely put!

Pidg said...

Beautifully put my Nay! Your post in itself is a prayer and I too am so glad I found all of you different peoples to be alike with. ;) {hearts}

Kathy S said...

Agreed!

mama marchand said...

Amen, sister friend! I whole-heartedly agree. :)

LD Masterson said...

Ever notice that the children's song, "Jesus Loves Me" works very nicely in all churches?

The children usually get it right.