Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Thought has been Created!

Hey all,

Don't be too shocked! 
Yes, I'm blogging at NIGHT! 
Haven't done that in a billion years {yes, I'm exaggerating, duh!} but I had to blog tonight. 
Why?

I'm thrilled...
{okay, here's the story, so you don't think I'm going crazy}

!!!!

Sometime back in December, I had this thought and posted it on Cover 2 Cover's FB page:
"We should all get buttons that say " I Blog From (State)" on our blogs...that way more ppl could connect (and meet maybe?) {Anyone know how to make fun buttons? lol}"

and the comments (and amount of them) were awesome!
I love that idea... I don't think I follow or am followed by any other Quebecers... :s
I think this is a fabulous idea!!! I think all of the buttons should be similar so they can be easily recognized.
Fun idea! I'm in... but I'm not good with buttons lol!!
great idea!!!
I really want an Ohio one! Who's up for hire to do all states?

and then there was this comment:)
I'm up for making buttons :)

I got really happy and excited! Because the person to volunteer and knew how to do this was none other than
Brooke
from
{Yes, the fabulous girly who designed my bloggy!}

So I checked back with her tonight.  This awesomest woman is already creating the buttons!

And now she just needs our help...

So, if you are interested in getting a FREE button that shows off where you are blogging from
go to
on Facebook...

She has some ideas up on her page already.
Tell her what you think!
Vote on your favorite!
Give her some input!

And when we've all figured out what we want this
"I Blog in/from..." Button to look like and voted on our favorite...
We can all put them up on our blogs!

{What an awesome way to get to know each other even better...and oh, the possibilities...meet-ups, in real life chats over coffee...}

Yay!
{no, really, go do it now!}
:)
{I know...I'm cute when I'm nagging, huh?}

So what are you waiting for?
Let's get that button made!

Love ya all,
~ Nay ~

5 comments:

Kristine Foley @ TheFoleyFam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Heading to her Fb page now! Thanks to both of you lovelies!!! XO

Manda Jane said...

This is a genius idea! But of course, coming from you! Just went and 'liked' on FB and will definitely put up a button! I've been wanting to see if there were people out there in my area and make some new friends!!! Great job!

Chelsea said...

I seriously LOOOOVE this idea!!

Darcie Santoyo said...

I can't wait for the buttons!

mama marchand said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.