Friday, January 27, 2012

writing letters on a friday night

Photobucket

Dear Hubby,  You know when I need Me time and you know when I need You time. But best of all, you always know when I need Everything time. Thank you for just the time.













null

Dear 1LW,  I know what I'm supposed to do with you, but I'm not ready yet. See letter to Future.

Dear Me, You're doing a great job.  You have to remember that, k?

Dear Future,  I know I’m not helping the situation by keeping stagnant and not making a lot of changes, but a girl (okay, woman) needs a break every once in a while. Be patient with me. You'll always be there. Duh! You're the future for a reason right?

Dear Brooke,  You are so wonderful to me and you made my day with the gifty. When someone thinks of me and does something as sweet as you did, it makes my heart soar leaps and bounds. Your generosity and care and selflessness are going to make you a wonderful wife and mommy one day.

Dear Bloggy BFF,  I miss you from the subsol. I preath for you and you pidgletts every day. I can't wait for our dreams to come true. How's the tunnel coming? :D

Dear Little Love,  I love that you put words together -  like instead of saying "What If", you say "Whaff" or "people" is "peepole". It makes me smile.  And the way you and your sister are together makes me so proud. Oh! And good job in knowing all your ABCs, my big lil boy:)

Dear Lovebug,  You are the most wonderfully caring daughter. You always know when Mommy just needs the right amount of love. And you're a great big sister. I wish you were mine sometimes:)

7 comments:

Manda Jane said...

ahhh - I absolutely love this!

The Bold Abode said...

Yes, sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break...and that is O.K. Found you through Friday's Letters. I look forward to getting to know you better, Nay!

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

Found your blog through the facebook link up fest! I'm a new follower! Looking forward to reading more!

Amanda from Raising Miss Mommy

Maegan said...

awesome, all of it. Just beautifully worded little love letters ... you sound like you have a very full and wonderful life.

Classic Glam Blog said...

I love your posts so much!! I'm your newest follower :) so glad I found your blog!

please, would you do me the honor of following? I'm a newbie, so your support is needed and truly appreciated! Thanks!

-Halle

classicglamblog.blogspot.com

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

hey!!! YOU WON my Valentine Crafty Prize Pack Giveaway!! :o)

shoot me an email w/ your address so I can mail off your stuff! :o)

underthegeorgiasun at gmail dot com

Kathy Schneider said...

I love the last one. You are doing a great job.