Friday, January 27, 2012

you + me + coffee

Good Morning Wonderful You!
How was your week?
It's so nice to see you.
Come in! Come in!


Since you're here...

take a load off...

kick up your feet...

let out a deep breath...

and let's have a *Friday Coffee Date*!!!
{inspired by my two of my fave girls: Nat & Chrissy,
and a new someone I've discovered, Alissa}

You don't have to say a word, either.
{Not like you could, right?}
Just sit back and relax while I talk your ear off!  If you were really here, like right next to me...

I'd give you a big warm hug
and tell you that this morning I woke up with a beautiful song in my head...♥Speak to My Heart♥ and was reminded of the wonderful love of our Father.

I would tell you that when I walked towards the building at work this morning, I saw the most beautiful sunrise.  It took my breath away and I smiled.

I'd also tell you that I'm almost done reading a great book of friendship, The Friendship Bread by Darien Gee.  Not only am I almost done, it'll be my next book to review on here this year.

I'd tell you that I've had so much decorating my office at work for Valentine's Day...it makes me happy.  And that I've organized a little valentine swap with the girls at work - now we'll all be guaranteed at least one valentine to brighten our day!

You know what else?
I've been enjoying blogging these past couple of weeks and your comments have warmed my heart.  It overjoys me that I have someone to really read my writing everyday.  I feel so blessed.

I'd also tell you that I got visited by my "mean old aunt" this morning and that I was secretly disappointed.  Not that the hubby and I have been *trying* and it's not even in our plan right now, but I'd love to have more children...  {sigh}

And...well, I don't want to overload you.  Anyway, we can have coffee again next week! 

But before you go...

Have a wonderful weekend, friend! {insert another warm hug here}

 null
Want more coffee time?
You can have some with these ladies, too!

3 comments:

Nats Knapsack said...

lovely coffee! BIG HUG back to you! I have so enjoyed our friendship! You are such a blessing to me!!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Saying "hello" over a home-made (Tassimo) Caramel latte. Happy Friday to you!

Brooke said...

I love this! So down to earth. Do more of these coffee dates!