Tuesday, February 21, 2012

10 Letters...

Wanna know a little secret?
I am in awe.
This blogworld has been an eye-opening experience for me, to say the least.
Why am I a little flabbergasted?
I have made friendships...
{in the most unlikely way}
...
Women I have connected with in this world of blogging.
Women who are on the other side of the country or in another country altogether. 
Women that I have wonderful relationships with. 
Women that I know that if we lived on the same block - our kids would be playing together, we'd be getting together all the time - it would be great.
But we get together on here...which for now will have to do.
Each of these women have been there for me.  They answer my questions (no matter how idiotic), listen to me gripe,  lift me up, make me smile, support me, promote me.  I don't know if they know how special they are...if they know what an impact they have on my life...
But you do, ladies, you do!

PidgApeg
Miss Pidgy:
We started as stalkers and look how much we've grown. 
You're my sister from another mother.  I wish that tunnel we're digging to Wyoming would get done already...but you know how it is.  He's preparing us for that chapter - we just have to preath.  Loves you - and meese you to pieces!
Hey Lei:
You always answer my dumb questions.  It's nice to know that you are there - our constant.  You're our veteran and thanks for always taking time out for us little guys:)
Besos!
A New View 365
How can you be so cool?!  You're like a little sister to me.  When I need you, you're there.  You make me feel better all.the.time.  I am happy to have you in my life and can't wait to meet you for realz:)
Mom 2 Memphis And Ruby
You've been here since the beginning.  Remember when we reached our first 100 together? I knew we were meant to be friends from that moment on.  I've met wonderful bloggers through you, as well.  You're a blessing!
Along with Lena, you've been a wonderful woman to me since the start.  You are real and for that I am grateful.  I've learned from you and I'm so very happy to know you, girl.  {And I look pretty darn fabulous today because of you - purple suits me~!}
God put you in my life to show me what friendship is all about.  He shows us what we need to hear and He does is it in the coolest ways.  He knows exactly when I need to read to your blog and what I should take out of it. Thankful for you.
Photobucket
What can I say about you?  There are no words.  You've been so welcoming to me - instant friends in this "hot mess" of world.  Your posts continuously make me say, "Exactly!"  You go, girl, with your wonderful self!
Absolute Mommy
You always hit it right on - every post makes me happy to know you.  You are a breath of fresh air and always say what's on all of our minds.  Well, someone has to do it, right? :) xoxo!
Mama Lacee.
Do not mess with this mama, people!  Girly, you are mahvelous - I can't tell you enough.  I knew that if Pidgy knew you, I had to know you too...and she was spot on about you!  You are a wonderful, real, true woman.
Can I be like you when I grow up? :)
A Little Piece of Me
Last but never least, Salena:
Who do you go to for support? Who is there through thick and thin?
You.  You've always been there...always.  Thank you.

And you?
Yeah, I'm talking to you...
Thank you.
I can't wait to get to know all of you even more
and
welcome you to my "just a little crazy" world called
Thank you for being here...*and* always sticking around.
 
null

linking it up at

14 comments:

AbsoluteMommy said...

That was so sweet! And guess what? Most of your fav bloggers are mine too. Great minds think alike and great people hang out together!
Great POST!!
Happy Tuesday!

Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog said...

I'm going to go ahead and pretend that it is perfectly normal to be tearing up over this post....OH who am I kidding I'm a teary mess!!!! Nay, I appreciate you so much. I blog because of readers/friends like you who I know I can count on to always be there for me. I know I haven't been around much lately but the fact that you think of me and check in on me anyways just warms my heart. You are such a fabulous friend and I am SO happy that blogging has brought you into my life! Love you right back girl :) xoxo

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

http://infinitelifefintess.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nay, you're so awesome!! I love, love, love this!! And I'll love the fact we won each's others 100 follower giveaways... it was fate, for sure!!

Thank you for linking up, and again supporting me!!

Anonymous said...

weird... that posted as anonymous... it's me... LENA!! ;)

Natassia Butler said...

Nay,
You are the sweetest person!! Thank you for this! You are right, God put us together and He knows just what we need each day! I love that He decided to use us to help each other!!
xoxo

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I needed this so much today and you have me crying over here girl. Thank You so much for being such an awesome friend always there to boost my spirits and so many others too. You are amazing and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. xoxo <3

Mamasita said...

Love you Nay!
You are the BEST! :) So glad I discovered your bloggy!
xo,
Maggie

Danielle {@} sugar blossom boutique said...

I'm a new (bloglovin') follower of yours :) so glad to meet you! i found you through Beth @ Through the Eyes of The MRS. :)

tricia said...

YOU are so sweet, sister friend. ;) Thanks for this. I badly needed it today. Love ya, lady!

Emily Hope said...

This is the cutest post ever! Blogging is amazing for all the great people you get to "meet" and develop relationships. Now I am going to check out all these sassy ladies.

Bri said...

such a sweet post! blogger buddies are some of the best :)

Monique said...

sweet post and wonderful reminder of why I blog.

*just stumbled across your blog via mama marchand...i'm a new follower

Pidg said...

Why am I always behind on everything? sheesh...You sweet thing, always there to lift me up and crack me up when times get disgrosting. I'm digging faster, I promise! Loves you bunches!