Monday, February 20, 2012

{#23} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {Through the Eyes of the Mrs.}

Hi there!
Here we are again...a beginning of another week.  Isn't time just flying by?!
I hope you had a great weekend {mine isn't over yet with this three-day weekend!} and are ready for another chance to meet a new blogger-ette to my
family!

This lady is so very special to me {and I know to a lot of you too!}.  She has been so welcoming in this bloggy world and I have learned a lot from her.  
Again, I am thrilled to have you learn more about her or meet her for the first time!  
You will definitely not be disappointed.

Here she is...none other than
Beth
from

Photobucket


**********************

Hey there I'm Beth from
Through the Eyes of the Mrs.


I'm super excited to be here today!
You are all her followers so you already know she's fabulous.
I'm a mommy
to three beautiful children.
All five and under so it can get a little crazy.
What am I saying it's almost always crazy, lol.
I don't think I would have it any other way.
I'm beginning to think I work better with crazy.
You can hear me saying...
Put on your shoes, Who did that, We don't have time for this,
Go to the naughty spot, You need to apologize,
Get down from there, Share.
My husband says my patience grows.
I love him for thinking that but I'm pretty sure he's
Wrong.
I just have more patience then he does.
Funny because it used to be the other way around.
I'm a soon to be Etsy shop owner.
This Spring is the opening & I'm working hard.
You can see a little shop peek Here!
I'm a perfectionist.
Lover of all things Vintage.
I'm a thrift store shopper.
Craft making addict.

I love music and a clean house.
I love being silly with my kids and seeing life as they do.
I'm inspired by blogging.
Making new friends and all of the support is amazing.
Photobucket
Want more?  Of course you do!  Go give her some love at:

Thank you so much for visiting, Beth!  You made it so easy, too!  {HTML rules!}
Can't wait to be on your side of the bloggy world:)


6 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Thank You so much!!! You are trying to make me cry this morning <3

Pidg said...

Yay, it's like the first time I've actually gotten to read a blog in days and I killed two birds with one stone! I love you guys :)

AbsoluteMommy said...

I've been following Beth for awhile, but this helps me get to know her better!! Thanks to you both!!

JAMI from IMAGINE DESIGN BLOG said...

GREAT blog! Found you on the hop! Following you now.

XO - Jami
Imagine Design Blog
LIKE Imagine on Facebook!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest
FOLLOW me on Twitter

Kelly @ Live.Laugh.Rowe said...

Thank you for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors! New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

tricia said...

I love Beth!