Friday, February 3, 2012

friday & coffee? ...yup! let's do this!



Hey there!
It's coffee date time:)  Aren't you excited!?!  {Yeah, I can tell! lol}  Today's coffee date chat is brought to you by the letters C {with Boerman's Ramblings}, and N {with Nat's Knapsack}, and B {A New View 365 & Design Space}!

Liked that, huh? {I know...I'm just too cute for words. Um, no.}

Well, since you're here, I made you a sweet little marshmallowy surprise in your chocolatey coffee! {okay, not me...but cute idea again}



So there's so much to tell you in such a short time.  Ready? K!

<3  I'm going to the SoCal Blogger Meet-up tomorrow in La Jolla, CA!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm pretty outgoing on here, but to tell you the truth, the meet-up kinda has my nerves going a million miles an hour!  What if no one talks to me? Or what if the bloggers that do know me think I'm not that great or I'm annoying?!  How awful would that be?  I can get a little like a wallflower when I meet new people or I say dumb stuff, sticking my foot in my mouth.  But it's just me being insecure...I can do this!
<3  I've been thinking a lot about learning.  In particular, I want to learn what it is to be a Proverbs 31 woman.  If anyone has pointers or wants to help me understand it better, please feel free to call, text, email, smoke signal to me, k?
<3  I got questions from my FB page fans when I told them they could ask me ANYTHING.  Well, they didn't hold back, let me tell ya:)  I'm working on them for a future post...maybe next week?
<3  I am loving my bloggy girlfriends so much these days.  They lift me up when I'm down...bring me down to reality when I need it...listen to me vent when I need it even more...cherish the friendship we are making as much as I am...and when I don't hear from them {yes, I'm talking to you! you know who you are}, I miss them terribly.  I love what this bloggy world can give...the sense of community I've always wanted with women.
<3  And speaking of bloggy friends, I invited letter B {that's for Brooke, by the way} to coffee today.  She's pretty wonderful to me.  Pretty darn wonderful, in fact.  Last week, I received a little gifty that told me that she was really thinking about me...a journal covered in typewriters!  You know how I love typewriters...wait, have you not noticed?  Hello! Have you SEEN my blog:)  Anyway {sorry got derailed there for a sec!} she's joining me for coffee...and I wanted to tell you to go visit her bloggy.  She's doing some amazing things on her Design Space blog.  Tutorials..and, um, {sh! don't tell anbody!} a GIVEAWAY!!!  If you like the way my blog looks, head on over there NOW...it's okay, I can wait....

Cool, you came back!
:)
Thanks again for stopping by and having coffee with me.  It's always great to have you.

So next time, how DO YOU take your coffee?  Maybe that chocolatey coffee concoction was too much?

null
ps: don't forget to stop and have another sip of coffee with the other "letters":)
pps:  HAPPY FRIDAY!

10 comments:

Maegan said...

Don't be nervous about tomorrow's bloggy social - I've been excited all week and honestly mostly just super excited to finally meet you!! We're going to hang out the whole time! Can't wait!

And when we have our real life coffee date, one of these days, I drink my coffee black. You?

See you tomorrow!!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Cute! Loved this coffee chat! :)

You gals should link up with the Friendly Friday linky I'm co-hosting! This is PERFECT! :)

http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/2012/02/friendly-friday-one.html

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

p.s. Have fun tomorrow!! Sounds fun!

Amira said...

YAY! I'm so happy you're going too :-) I'm SOOOO nervous also! I don't know how I'm going to recognize everyone...I wonder if we'll wear name badges with our blog names on them haha :-)

Ashley said...

How fun to be going tomorrow! I wish we had something like that around here.

Brooke said...

You're so sweet!!!!
I'm late for our coffee date, going to post right now!

xo

p.s. you'll have a great time tomorrow, I'm really jealous I'd love to be going. I'm sure I'd be nervous too. Just be yourself and you can't go wrong!

Grace Lynne Fleming said...

I'm jealous....there needs to be a Nashville blogger meet up soon :)....

again, so glad I found your blog! :)

grace
http://herumbrella.com

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Giggling at, "What if no one talks to me?" They will and you'll have a wonderful time. I can't wait for you to blog all about it! Most days I take my coffee with a little cream ;-) It's only sweet and creamy if I'm badhaving.

Natassia Butler said...

you are so cute and you always make me smile & laugh!! everyone will love you!!!

so how did it go???

Cara said...

Great meeting you on Saturday, Renee! I cannot wait to stalk your blog :) xo, Cara