Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"just because" in a box



Packages Made with Care…

Source: weheartit.com via Renee on Pinterest

It’s always a thoughtful and meaningful touch…


I have this running joke with one of my girlfriends at work…
We always talk about great ideas that never happen. 
 “Wouldn’t it be a great idea to…{insert wonderful idea here}!”
Source: tumblr.com via Renee on Pinterest

One of my all-time favorite “doesn’t happen” ideas is *just because* care packages…
The thought of someone dear to me going to the mailbox or their front step and finding a box of wonderfulness & all the most favorite things and goodies inside.

That just warms my heart.

I do try to do stuff like that…a little “I was thinking of you” kinda thing, but not as awesome as the ones I found on pinterest. {But pinterest always has awesomeness, doesn't it?} 
I know it's the thought that counts, so I think I'm good.

Join in on the
♥ at http://www.lollipopscards.com/

How do you show your "I'm thinking of you" or "just 'cause" ?

null

7 comments:

Lani Derrick said...

I like to do things like this. Last week I made the pamper jars and mailed them to mom and sis in laws.

Manda Jane said...

we should all do more of this. with technology the way it is, we sometimes forget that it's so lovely to receive something in the mail. You have just inspired me Nay - as you always do! Maybe push ourselves to start out just doing one of these type of things a month?! Let's make the pledge together!

Pidg said...

I love Nay...nuff said. {folding up the box and sending it via word verification} :)

Brooke said...

I love this! I often try to put fun things in the mail for my sister. There is nothing better then getting fun mail. It's probably why I order so many things online LOL :)

Through blog land and getting involved in swaps it's gotten me back to sending snail mail cards and little packages to people just to say "hi i'm thinking of you".

Lindsey Cazac said...

This is so fun!! I love surprising people with gifts! I'm stopping by via the blog hop. It's so nice to meet you :) I'm a new follower.

Lots of love,
Lindsey
outofalabaster.blogspot.com

krystina / lollipops said...

wonderful ideas! very inspiring :)

Kristen said...

I love this! I just found you from the Covert Robin gift exchange, and I entered the exchange because who doesn't love a care package in the mail? I'm following you now :)