Wednesday, February 8, 2012

just spelling it out...


 
 
Not much to say today...but I thought this was neat...
it's probably nothing new...but I want to do this with my scrabble tiles now!

So today, this is what I'm loving...
{if you click on the images they'll lead you to the sources}
I'm a tad uninspired today - actually I had no idea what to post - and then I saw this.
But you don't mind, right?
Of course not!
Happy Wednesday!!!
null
Oh!  Almost forgot...
stop by at Mom2Memphis&Ruby and join this hop, please!

See you there:)

8 comments:

Natassia Butler said...

I love this idea!! I have been wanting tiles!! I need to find them at good will or somewhere :)

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I <3 scrabble tiles. :)

Kendra said...

I saw your post on lollipops. Loving this! I write a blog for Goodwill about crafting/diy/upcycling at www.goodlifeblog.org. Have a great day!

Darcie Santoyo said...

Love the scrabble pictures, how fun!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

It's new to me!

Alyson @Eisley Rae said...

Adorable and such sweet quotes. I keep seeing these on pinterest & need to just do one of them!

two birds said...

i love it! i saw a scrabble game at the thrift store the other day...now i'm mad i didn't get it!

Natassia Butler said...

Hey Nay- not sure why but this was the last post I received in my email... just an fyi for you