Thursday, February 9, 2012

let's be enablers!


You know how much I love getting your comments, right?
and
I usually can answer all of them...like 75% of your comments!
but
Those 25% of you?
Not really.

You know why?
no-reply@commentor.com
that's why...
{that's not really a email addy, by the way!}

Please enable that email of yours...
I think it would be a great way to keep the conversation going off-line, you know?
Maybe start a long, meaningful friendship...
who knows where it could lead!
{wink wink}

If you don't know how to enable it,
please see Brooke's blog post about how!
{It would take me forever to babble the instructions to you...and she does such a nice job!}

So, would ya?
Please and thank you!
 
null

4 comments:

skye @ neathering our fest said...

Please! EVERYONE go do this right now!!! :)

Manda Jane said...

YES! Thank you for saying what I've been thinking for a long while now! Everyone go do it!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

You made me giggle right away ;-)

Aubrey said...

ok, tell me if I did it right ;)