Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a little marilyn goes a long way...

 

  

 
Source: flickr.com via Cori on Pinterest

 

I've always liked {no, admired and enjoyed} Marilyn Monroe...the photographs, the movies, the quotes -
There was just something about her...
I know she was portrayed as the airhead and scandalous sort, but she was just so very strong to me - always was.

Strong enough for the life she had...the glitz, the glamour, the new love, the loss of love, the sorrow, the death.

She seemed a beautiful woman to me - inside and out. 

I think we all have a little "marilyn" in us...
{or is it just me?}

From the women in that era, who did you like {or admire, enjoy}?
null
What do you love this Wednesday?  Link it up at...

5 comments:

Manda Jane said...

i love that third quote the most! so true!

mary said...

I like the 2nd quote too but I love all the photos here. ^_^ A new follower ^_^

WILW

Ashley said...

I forgot she had said all these amazing quotes! She was so beautiful.

Natassia Butler said...

I so agree with you about her! Are you watching the new series SMASH?

Maegan said...

Are you watching the new show Smash? It's really good, I'm enjoying it! (Broadway play based on Marilyn) and great cast!