Friday, February 24, 2012

not much from me, but others do!

Good Morning, My Loveys…
I don't have anything today.
Zilch...
Nada...
Zero...

{You know me, though, even if I don't feel it, I cannot just *not* blog  - 'cause I feel guilty...}
But no worries 'cause I have an idea (!)
Since you can't read anything interesting here today {sorry}, you can go to any of these fabuloso blogs and get your fill instead:
So…
Be friendly with
Mom2MemphisandRuby
{or}
Grab a cup of coffee and head on over with
 for a nice chat
{or}
 Write some letters at
Photobucket
{or}
 Do anything you'd like at
 
Just Have Fun…
 
Love to you all
&
Happy Friday!
null

5 comments:

Shane said...

Hey there! So lovely of you to put this together for us :) Happy weekend!

Hannah said...

This is great, thanks for the fun reading!

Ashley said...

Such fun ideas for today! Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

thanks friend! hope u are doing okay!

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

A little birdie told me it's your birthday! I hope you have a fabulous one!!!