Thursday, February 2, 2012

thought overload...but it's okay!

~ What do you do when you don't know what you're going to say or write?
~ What do you do when you have so. very. many. thoughts in your head that you don't know where to start?
~ What do you do to get it all out?

Well, me?
I Think...
which turns into Pinning...
which turns into this blog post...
All of these prints that I found on pinterest have given me *way. too. much* to think about.  I want to blog about each one! But, instead of talkin' your ear off as I usually do, I'll have you just join me in *thinking* about them!

 
Great idea, huh? {I thought so...}

Source: weheartit.com via Renee on Pinterest

Source: lh6.ggpht.com via Renee on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via Renee on Pinterest

Funny how it feels like a load off my shoulders when I do things like this:)

But now I just got a marvelous thought!
{uh oh...I know...}
I'm going to print all these out, stick 'em into my new journal,  and write....just write to my heart's content!  I'll write about what I can't write here {it might scare you, trust me - ha} and what's just for me.

You don't mind, right?
{You're so supportive...thank you!}

null
linked up with
one of my all-time fave linky
and a new one...
because it turns out that "it's ok" to "not really blog" on a blog post:)

9 comments:

jackie b central texas said...

All of the quotes "speak to me" but Maya Angelou and Robert Frost kept it both simple and profound.

And yes we do not have to follow the crowd and do what everyone else does to fit in, being different is not a bad thing!

Manda Jane said...

I love all of these! And you're right, sometimes you don't have to say anything at all! Your quotes speak for themselves! As always, thanks for linking up!

Manda Jane said...

P.S. How was I not following you on Pinterest??!! No worries, I am now!!!

Aleks said...

i love using pinterest as a de-stresse!!

Earl-Leigh said...

The last one speaks to me the most. Such a problem!

Natassia Butler said...

This is fantastic!!! I love the answer to prayer one!! This post is how I feel! So many thoughts but I don't know how to put it all in words!
You are just the best!!!
Xoxo

Emily Hope said...

How did we all get by without the awesomeness of Pinterest?

And it's always ok to not really blog on a blog post.

Erin Ledbetter said...

I "LOVE" each and every one of these...and have "repinned" them...just found your site...and, now I am your newest follower....looking forward to reading many more of your post!!! I love quotes...I "semi-addiction" :)...thank Pinterest!

Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Love all of these and yes I think it's good to keep some of your writing to yourself. To me writing can be intimate and sometimes I don't want to share. Strange but true so you go write your heart out love.