Friday, February 10, 2012

you had me at "coffee"...

Good Morning You Wonderful Person!
How are YOU today?
I am in the best mood this morning because it's
FRIDAY!!!
{I've been waiting for this day since, well...Monday.}
So grab a seat...
and here you go...
Would you like something
way.too.bad.at.this.time.of.day
too?
You do!?
{I love when you're naughty with me!}
looks good, huh?
:)
Well, now that we're all situated...

How's it going?  Did you have a good week?
Mine was okay.
Work was a little too easy this week which makes me wonder how long the calm will be before the storm?
But I'll be ready...I always am.
'Cause that's how I roll.
{lol}

Since you're here, do you mind if I unload a little?
Have you noticed all the posts lately about
 numbers, GFC, followers, etc?
{You haven't? What...
have you been livin' under a rock?! j/k}
Well, it's kind of driving me crazy.
I want to say that "the numbers don't matter"
and all that jazz,
but
they kinda do!
Do you know how hard all of us have been working to get people to read our blogs?
Do you know how thrilled I get when I see someone new following one of my many places to find me?
I get ecstatic!
I never in a million years thought I'd have people following my blog - let alone leaving comments!
And I LOVE THE COMMENTS!

And I know I'm not supposed to say that out loud.
But I am 'cause it's the truth.
For me.
And sadly, I'm scared to think that if I take down GFC, I'll lose readers.
Wouldn't that be sad?
{What did I do again before blogging? I totally sounded pathetic just now, huh? Well, you're my friend...so you don't mind.}

Did I turn you off?
Hope not...:)

And you know...last night...as I lay in bed exhausted...with all kinds of ideas to talk to you about today during our coffee...
NOW THEY'RE ALL GONE!
{what's up with that?!}

I was going to tell you about all the yummy food I ate this week
{yes, some of it was healthy...}
and then
I was going to tell you about some posts I read that I loved
and then
I was going to tell you how much I love having you here and how you support this little space of mine...
{and it makes me all warm and fuzzy - thank you.}

Jeez...that would've been a better post, right?
{wink wink}

Happy Friday My Friend!
Hope your weekend is fabulous...
Want another cup?
Stop by at these fine ladies' places:
and
null
ps:  It's Kristine's birthday today!  Stop by her bloggy and give her some birthday !

8 comments:

AbsoluteMommy said...

I will have to drink herbal tea with you as I have been forced against my will to give up caffeine. And yes I'd love to indulge in so me naught food with you.
And also as long as you are tweeting and facbooking your posts, I'll be reading!
Happy Friday!
Megan

Manda Jane said...

I love that you always say what's on everyones mind! I've been struggling with the 'numbers game' this week as I lost some followers (and then gained some more). I do want people to love my blog and what I do - otherwise, I would have no reason to do it! xoxo

Lani @ It's My Life said...

Gave up caffine, so english breakfast tea for me please. I feel the same way about the numbers oh and the comments, I love comments. Makes me feel like readers are actually reading!

skye @ neathering our fest said...

Thanks for the links to the great blog posts you read this week! :) Hope you have a wonderful Friday!! xoxo

Pidg said...

I'm just going to send around a clipboard... there solved! Happy weekend!

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

Hey girl thanks for coffee and the treat! i so have the same fears about GFC. i am not sure what to do as i have a blogspot and dont really need to get rid of it. but i think i may just because well i am not sure why yet. i'll let you know!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Great post, as usual, Nay!!
Thanks for linking up!

Mamasita said...

Nay....
you are a RAY of SUNSHINE!!!! :)
Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!
Love Love to you sweetheart,
Maggie
:)