Friday, March 23, 2012

Preachin' Over Some Café {yeah, just another Friday...}


Well, Good Morning Sunshine!
Take a seat, kick up your feet, and relax a bit, won't ya?
It's so nice to see you.
Happy Friday!

Is it just me or has it been a weird week?
It may just be me - :)
I feel like my week started yesterday after being home
{all sicky icky}...
Monday through Wednesday wasn't fun and it was really nice to get back to the routine yesterday.
Coffee, Bloggin', Work...you know the regular stuff.

So how are you?
You've been on mind all week.
Remember at the start of the year when I mentioned Empowerments?
I had to look back on mine and remind myself about them.
And
I had forgotten my secret goal for the year:
I want to always empower you{or at least inspire you}to be the best you can be.
I sometimes wish I had the power to set all your fears loose and tell you to, "Just be You."
No excuses.
No apologies.
You know what I mean?
I want to help you{and me, more than anything}know when it is okay to do things for yourself and be okay with what others think about it.
'Cause you know what?
{and yes it's hard to follow this...I'm really great at preaching it, by the way}
It Doesn't Matter What They Think.
What matters most is that you think You Are Awesome.
{Yes, I'm just preaching this to myself right now...but thanks for listening...}
At the end of it all, we are here for each other, right?
What matters is that we can share that cup of coffee
and lift each other up when we need it.
Make each other laugh.
Listen to the funny things that happened this week...and some of the not-so-funny-but-only-you-would-understand kinda stuff.
You know,
be friends...

Just because I don't know you in.real.life doesn't mean anything...
You're here.
And that's Really What Matters.

Oh Crapola!
I forgot to offer you coffee!
Want some now?
:)

null

ps: Or you can always grab another cup at
Rags to Stitches...

7 comments:

Natassia Butler said...

Yes! Be the You God created you to be! I am very glad to have met you here! Hopefully some day in real life too :)
xoxo

Manda Jane said...

you always seem to remind me of what I needed to hear - exactly when I needed to hear it!

Alissa Circle said...

Thanks for the encouragement today friend!

Pidg said...

I miss our morning coffee chats/emails. I miss knowing what's going on in the blogging world. I miss blogging and talking about blogging. I miss email bombing you. I miss you calling me from under your desk. Yes, I just said that ;)

Hannah Herman said...

Preach it, sister!

Brooke said...

you're the best! you always seem to have ESP about what I need to hear.

meeting an old friend this weekend who I had let go of and was at peace with. now all the fears and worries come back about being judged. thanks for the reminder to just be me and not care what anyone else thinks.

xoxoxox

Mamasita said...

Love you mama!!!! :) AND thanks for the coffee chat! You are the BEST!
Sorry I hadn't stopped by sooner - busy little mama over here!!
Lots of love to youuuu,
xo,
Maggie